Skip to content

do.it v1.2 Now Available With 30 Themes

04 05

30 Themes are now available with v1.2 of do.it Themed Todo List (app store link). Many new features have been added for this update as well.  Be sure to get it if you haven’t, we’re sure you’ll love all the new themes and features.  Update notes are below:

• Bug Fixes
  • 18 New Themes
  • Checkboxes (complete and incomplete lists)
  • Add priority to todos
  • Set date to nothing
  • Sort todos by: Your Order, Priority and Due Date
  • New Theme Chooser with categories
  • Save theme backgrounds to your Camera Roll in the Photos app
  • Quick Add Task from your todo list
  • Performance increase

Posted in News, Productivity. Tagged with , .

8 Responses

1. Elissa said

This was my favorite todo app until the update and now all it does is crash. Please fix my favorite app!!!

2. Patrick Otten said

Sorry about the update bug. It crashes when you try to edit a todo I’m assuming. You can fix this by either uninstalling the app and then installing it again. Or delete all your old todos and re-enter them. Or you can wait for the next update which should fix the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This bug snuck by us.

3. Erica said

I had the same problem that Elissa had. I only had four things on my To Do list, so I deleted all of them and re-entered them per Patrick’s suggestion. This seemed to fix my problems. Glad I came to the website for a solution because I really like this app. The enhancements are great. Keep up the good work.

4. Erica said

Thought my problems were all fixed. I have one recurring problem. Some of my To Do items bleed over into the circle used to check an item off the list. I tried to shorten the length of the message, but that entry is still misaligned. It has happened twice. Once before I deleted all of my To Do items and re-entered them (the first item of the old list was misaligned). The second time, the third To Do item is mis-aligned. If I add an entry after the misaligned one, the new one is fine. Suggestions?

5. Michelle Williams said

can u set a different theme for each task?

6. Patrick Otten said

@Michelle Williams
    When a theme gets set it is for the whole application, there is no task specific themes in do.it

7. Patrick Otten said

@Erica
    I can’t seemed to reproduce this problem. The one suggestion I would have is to reinstall do.it by uninstalling the app and then reinstalling it from the app store :-(

8. Daniel said

I’ve been fortunate, I’ve had no issues with the app or update.
    The update looks great! Used the 4th of July theme on the 4th as a shopping list and the US Flags as checkboxes was nice touch! :-)
    I to wish the app had task specific themes but maybe in future update?
    Love to see some “Retro Style” SciFi or old movie themes and of course for Halloween.

Some HTML is OK

(required)

(required, but never shared)

or, reply to this post via trackback.